Monday 25 June 2012

18B questionnaire audience feedback of shoe ad


  1. Does my shoe advert suit to my target audience of smart males?
yes there smart and would look good with a suit ………………………………………………………………………………………..


  1. Is the colour scheme used suitable?
yes the colours used are masculine ………………………………………………………………………………………..


  1. Is the picture used in the advert suitable?
yes because the shoes are called SnapsShoes ……………………………………………………………………………………….


  1. Does my slogan suit my design idea?
yes it implies that the shoes are like crocodiles ……………………………………………………………………………………….


  1. Does the words I have used match my design idea?
there not many words in the advert ……………………………………………………………………………………….


  1. What improvements would you make to my shoe advert?
i would add more words and more masculine colours ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 

No comments:

Post a Comment