Monday 25 June 2012

evaluation questions for horse magazine

how does the finished product compare to your design? it compares to what i wanted because it has all the cover lines i wanted to include/. how has technology helped you turn your design into a real product? by using photo shop has enabled me to turn my magazine idea in to a magazine cover do you feel that your product is suitable to my target audience? yes i do my target audience is anyone who loves horses this is a large range for a target audience. 2 challenges i have overcome: - using photoshop has always been a challenage to me however i use it without needing help now - uploading work on my blog was difficult however i can do this better now technical skills you have gained -use of photoshop -use of blog

No comments:

Post a Comment