Monday 25 June 2012

18C audience feedback of work

Questionnaire on audience feed back of my work 1. Has all of my work been suitable to the tasks? …………………yes, you have not gone off task………………………………………………………………........... 2. Is all my work up to the target grade of a pass? …………………every thing looks like its to a pass grade ……………………………………………………………………... 3. Does every colour scheme match to the task? ……………………yes, when the task is based on men the colours used are masculine …………………………………………………………………. 4. Is all my work to a professional level? ……………………some things could be a bit more professional, maybe the shoe ad standards could be lifted …………………………………………………………………. 5. Is all my work suitable to the target audience? …………………my target audience seems to be suitable to the task……………………………………………………………………. 6. Are all the images matching my target audience? ……………………yes, when i have a client profile the task matches………………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment