Friday 22 June 2012

five fonts for horse mag

FONTS FOR MY MAGAZINE (HORSING AROUNG) Horsing around- I think this font would be suitable because its formal and would appeal to my target audience. (Lucida calligraphy) Horsing around- I think that this font would be suitable because it’s formal and simple and would appeal to the older generation of my target audience. (Arial (bold)) Horsing around- this font could be suitable because it’s casual and would suit the younger audience better. (Bradley hand ICT TT- BOLD) Horsing around-This could be a suitable font because its simple and bold. It stands out. (blairmdltc tt-medium) Horsing around- this font is very simple and bold I think this could work because it’s to the point. (Bell gothic std) I choose this name for my magazine cover because it relates to what my magazine is about. The title horsing around plays off the word horses, I chose to do this because it tells people/consumers what the magazines about without telling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment